When you’re eligible to receive the vaccine, you can schedule an appointment at one of several locations in the area. A Maywood Library volunteer compiled the contact information for many of these sites in the document below (click link below). Please share the phone numbers with those who are not able to make an appointment online.
The NJ Poison Control Center and 211 have partnered with the State to provide information to the public on COVID-19.
- Call: 2-1-1
- Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253
- Call (Bergen County Department of Health Hotline): 201-225-7000 or 201-785-8505 (after hours/weekends)
- Text (to receive alerts): NJCOVID to 898-211
The State of NJ has a COVID-19 resource page where you can find resources and ask questions. Updates are posted regularly.
Bergen County has a dedicated Coronavirus page with important information, including testing site information.
Additional Assistance and Information
Job Search Resources/Unemployment/Small Business loans information:
- State of NJ Covid-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal
- NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Covid-19 Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Food and Financial Assistance:
For a variety of resources to help various communities, visit the NJ Department of Human Services.