The NJ Poison Control Center and 211 have partnered with the State to provide information to the public on COVID-19.
- Call: 2-1-1
- Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253
- Call (Bergen County Department of Health Hotline): 201-225-7000 or 201-785-8505 (after hours/weekends)
- Text (to receive alerts): NJCOVID to 898-211
The State of NJ has a COVID-19 resource page where you can find resources and ask questions. Updates are posted regularly.
Bergen County has a dedicated Coronavirus page with important information, including testing site information.
Additional Assistance and Information
Job Search Resources/Unemployment/Small Business loans information:
- State of NJ Covid-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal
- NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Covid-19 Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Food and Financial Assistance:
For a variety of resources to help various communities, visit the NJ Department of Human Services.