Wireless Printing For All Mobile Devices
Maywood residents can now print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Upload your document to our web portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/maywood-public/library
- Select whether you would like to print in color ($0.35 per page) or black and white ($0.15 per page):
- Enter your email address.
- Upload your file. (Use the browse button to locate the file on your device)
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to our printer.
- Call us at 201-845-2915 to let us know when you’d like to pick up your prints and we’ll have them ready for you at the front door.
Method 2: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment:
- For black & white prints:
- For color prints: